2009년 5월 9일 토요일

Playoffs Feelings

The first round of the playoffs was the celtics vs bulls.
I was pretty anxious because there was a chance of the celtics losing because of the ultimate rookie point guard Derek Rose. But every time I saw the scoreboard saying that the celtics won, I became more confident about my team and was sure that they were going to win the first round. So, when they did, I was not very surprised.

The second round of the playoffs is the magics vs celtics.
The celtics started off with a bad start with the magics beating them by 5 points.
Fortunately, the celtics beat the magics in the second game by 18 points and that gave me more hope that the celtics will beat the magics. the third game was lost because of dwight howard's exceptional center plays. I am anxious again because the boston celtics are being beaten, but I believe that ray allen will shoot his 3 pointers and big baby davis will get the rebounds. I just hope that the celtics will make it to the finals... :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

NBA RANKINGS

Eastern Conference Top 10

1 Cleveland
2 Boston
3 Orlando
4 Atlanta
5 Miami
6 Philadelphia
7 Chicago
8 Detroit
9 Indiana
10 Charlotte



Western Conference Top 10

1 LA Lakers
2 Denver
3 San Antonio
4 Portland
5 Houston
6 Dallas
7 New Orleans
8 Utah
9 Phoenix
10 Golden State